I'm not an IP attorney but I wonder if using Barbie dolls in stop motion is really a trademark infringement...I would think not.  Especially in light of the MCA case, but even more generally...I'm not at all sure that that would be infringing.  I have a pretty good understanding of US copyright law, but I guess my trademark knowledge is a little spotty in this area.  I'd be interested to hear from anyone who does have an IP law background.

In any case, including a Peaches track would be a non-starter (from a copyright distribution perspective).

-m