--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Devlon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You could do a post that has all the links structured as you like, back date
> it in the far past and have a link to it on your main page?

Yes, this is a good suggestion that has worked well for me. In the upper right
hand corner of
my vlog:

http://davemedia.blogspot.com/

you can see i have a link to an archive of a group of related video posts. This
is a link to a
back-dated post which i hard coded into the blogger template i use. Rather than
a post of
links to past videos, you could make the post a list of links to other
videoblogs that you like.
I'm working on adding just that thing to my vlog soon!

I hope this helps,

Dave

http://us.click.yahoo.com/I258zB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM