Is there anyway to force a thumb nail warning label requirement on porn
postings? I think
it should be treated like cigarettes...Adults have the right to smoke all they
want, but the
gov forces cigarette manufacturers to put a warning label on the package.

Bill Day
mebillday.blogspot.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.QUssC/izNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM