I've added some code to Mefeedia to check for "bad" internet archive
URLs and provide fixes for the vloggers. It'll be out next week,
here's a screenshot of a feeds details page:
http://flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/69379495/
and
http://flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/69379752/
(Michael, those are yours!)

So if you're not sure you might have used some bad Archive URLs in the
past (most people have), next week when this is live go check your
details page. (or you can go to the beta site today, I'm sure you can
figure out the URL ;)

Peter
(sorry for the spam, I am just going crazy with Flickr today..)

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM