From: chrlshogan
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 8:06 PM
Subject: [videoblogging] amazing multilingual overlays on the soundtracks!!

hey guys,

I wasn't reviewing some of my users work at our media, and spotted a
new use for soundtracks.  The technique was developed by language
teacher in Oklahoma.  He just posted one of these video blogs in our
media the other day.  I think this would be a boon to international
business and may possibly become a standard for international video
blogging.  Check it out.

http://www.ourmedia.org/node/109177

The way he does, this is amazing.  It's like being able to hear and
understand both languages at the same time.

Individual Fireant Typepad
Use