Actually, all of their video search is (supposedly) powered/driven by
Media RSS. I.e. no media-rss extension, no inclusion in their search.
That's my understanding, at least (I was part of the group that defined
it..)

--
Brad Webb, Director of Social Media Technology

http://vslabs.vsocial.com/
vSocial | Custom One Media, LLC
51 W. Third Street, #301
Tempe, AZ 85281