Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 3:29 PM
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: What are vlog shows like "Rock n Roll TV"?

Yes there is a members database at the group page on Yahoo Groups.
Also Share has posted here several times in the last couple of
weeks. I'm surprised you didn't see the messages.

Bill Streeter
LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
www.lofistl.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Randolfe Wicker
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]...> wrote:

> I don't recognize the name "share".
>
> What comes to mind is whether there is a directory to the names
and email addresses of members of this group listed somewhere?

> I know you can get the email address by clicking the name
and "properties" on a posting but is there a directory or listing
somewhere?

> Randolfe (Randy) Wicker
>
> Videographer, Writer, Activist
> Advisor: The Immortality Institute
> Hoboken, NJ
> http://www.randywickerreporting.blogspot.com/
> 201-656-3280

Roll TV"?

>   Share is a member of this group.
>   Why don't you ask her directly?
>

>   Randolfe Wicker wrote:
>     I just watched "Episode #8 - Windows Version" on my Mac (by
mistake).  These shows have both windows and iPod versions.  They
have professional looking graphics.  They seem to have access to
some of the rock stars.

>     Are these productions of entertainment want-to-be's ?  Or are
they slick promotional vehicles for big time music producers?

>     Obviously, they have invested time, professional skills and
money into producing them.  However, they have a "creative commons
license"

>     And, regarding this last episode, which features a rock singer
performing while several scantily-clad sexy young women kick a
middle-aged slob restrained on the floor, does that "creative
commons" license give any real rights to the snippets of the banned
music video?

>     Another show that also looks like it might be a slick
promotion for an existing cable channel is Tech TV.