Maybe we have wires crossed, are you using quicktime, ffmpeg or
ffmpegX GUI? I was on about ffmpegX, which Im guessing isnt what you
are referring to? If it is what you were talking about then Im even
more confused because it doesnt use quicktime for encoding as far as I
know.

Anyway thanks for the high-res h264 sample. It is nice quality, but
you really need to deinterlace it because of the higher resolution
youve used, on that clip the interlace effects spoil the better
quality whenever theres movement. From what I recall quicktime has no
deinterlace feature that actually works properly when creating h264
etc, but ffmpegX does have a deinterlace option.

Steve of Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, andrew michael baron

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM