Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] German Mobuzz Ripoff - Ehrensenf

that's even better than the others ... cool!

Richard, the generally-agree-upon-standard for unattractiveness ...

On 12/2/05, Randolfe Wicker <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Good for you, Richard, for standing up to the ageist, sexist, totalitarian, youth-worshipping femi-fascists around here! :)  It was terrible taste for Josh to pick you out as the generally-agreed-upon-standard of unattractiveness.  I would have been offended as well.  Then again, better you than me...:)

Randolfe (Randy) Wicker

Videographer, Writer, Activist
Advisor: The Immortality Institute
Hoboken, NJ