Be the mole baby, suck up the good stuff and report back to HQ.

There are good people there doing good work, I've seen it. But for the
others it may be a result of reinforced in-breeding on how "special"
they are. A disconnect for why they wanted to do this in the first place.

The need to tell stories. Untold stories. Hard to tell (both content
and visually) stories. That is not a corporate priority. Never will be.

Courage,
Gena  http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM