not exactly ... but every time i've tried to bring a movie into ezedia
it REALLY messed up the scrubber/position control.  The movie will
advance without the position control and I can no longer jump back or
ahead.

--
http://www.DavidMeade.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/I258zB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM