Jay dedman wrote:
> there is a difference between the personal videoblogs and the "show"
> videoblogs.
> personal videoblgs cant really be categorized because they are about
> anything the person wants (like blogging).
> the show videolbogs are easy to categorize becasue they are like
> mini-tv shows (a tech show, a skater show...)

I'm starting to wonder if some of the personal videoblogs really are (or
could be) 'shows' in the way they feature a single person, and whatever
that person is/does/etc...

Are the videoblogs (can we call them that?) of Kevin Smith or Zach Braff
deal with them and what they do. These seem personal rather than
'show-like' but I'm also thinking of podcasts like The Dawn & Drew Show,
where, I suppose it's a show, but it's also just about whatever the hell
they did that particular day.

Does a show have to have a theme, or a regular schedule, or a defined
format, or...?

Where and how will crossovers happen?

Pete

--