what phone do you use Pete?

On 12/5/05, Pete Prodoehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jay dedman wrote:

> In the US, does anyone do anything on their phone other than talk on it.
> I send a SMS message maybe once every six months.

I take photos with my phone, use it as an alarm clock and calendar, play
games on it, shoot video, get my AIM messages forwarded to me when I'm
not logged on, get/send SMS messages, keep a to-do list and notes on it,
use it as a flashlight, and occasionally make phone calls.

I also loaded an episode of Rocketboom on it 6 months ago to show people
what the future might look like. ;)

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/