To qualify as having a "show" title, being in a "container" -- sure. I
mean, the reality is, it's all semantics, and effectively irrelevant --
imo, the label we put on any of this is made totally obsolete by the
content and conversations going on behind them.

--

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM