i am exploring the digg model as well.
kinda hard to ignore.
its simple at its core.  thats usually a good thing.
i have something partially in place.

also, matt, no worry.  months before you came around, the anti-ratings mentality was even stronger.  it was a simpler time ;-)  but now most realize that filtering is really the big big issue these days... whether or not it offends a purists point of view.

sull