I want to turn the page for a minute.  Move away from the technical
aspects of software and cameras and celebrity.  Talk about the
organics of vlogging.  Stick with me.  Listen while I flow.  Have you
experienced that moment?  You know the one I mean...when you've
finished editing a video, and it's perfect.  You can just feel that
it's exactly the way it needs to be.  You don't want to touch one more
millisecond of footage.  Maybe you're editing film of an event that
meant a great deal to you.  Maybe you're making it for someone else so
that they can experience what you did.  Or maybe you're just
documenting a memory that you can watch whenever you need a laugh...or
a cry.  A smile curves your lips.  You find yourself watching it over
and over again.  The sound track is right, the cuts are right.
Everything is right.  Everything comes together, like vlog Nirvana.
How does it feel for you?  Is it Physical?  Emotional?  Both?  Have
you experienced it?

I have.  It rocks.

Tim
--