Becca
Hi it's 3am here in the uk and I can't sleep 'cos of it.

paul

On 6 Dec 2005, at 03:00, missbhavens1969 wrote:

Yikes! I'm actually at work right now and our computers can barely
load web pages at all so I can't really check.

I'm trying not to worry...I have had bad Blogger problems for the
last two days. Super slow...can't make comments...stuff like that.

Now I'm all freaked out!

B.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Paul Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Becca,
>
> I totally agree with you.  But can you get into your blog right now?
>
> luv
>
> paul
>

> On 6 Dec 2005, at 02:11, missbhavens1969 wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> >  That's funny: anytime someone says "they are not using their
> >  imagination or thinking creatively" when all I'm doing is being
> >  inquisitive, I can't help but think that they come off sounding a
> >  like pompous jerk.
> >
> >  You tend to embrace new technologies and think about new
> >  possibilities? Super! When I don't understand something, I tend
> >  ask the very people who I think can best provide me with the
answers
> >  I seek, and so far, if you've been keeping up, they have! And I'm
> >  grateful for their input.
> >
> >  When I'm ranting, you'll know it, okay? I wasn't ranting--I was
> >  asking.
> >
> >  It's bad enough I feel the need to preface my posts here with
notes
> >  like "Just poking my head in etc..." and then capping them with a
> >  request to not get e-jumped. Thanks for demonstrating why I feel
like
> >  I have to.
> >
> >  I see the possibilities now thanks to the folks who answered
> >  productively.
> >
> >  With all the sincerity I can possibly muster,
> >  Bekah
> > http://missbhavens.blogspot.com
> >

> >  --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Pete Prodoehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >  wrote:
> >  >
> >  > missbhavens1969 wrote:
> >  > > Just poking my head in. Mouthing off. Don't wish to offend.
> >  > >
> >  > [rant, rant, rant]
> >  > >
> >  > > Ok. I'm done. No attacking, please.
> >  >
> >  > Any time someone says "I don't get it" I can't help but think
a few
> >  > things...
> >  >
> >  > - They are not using their imagination, or thinking creatively.
> >  >
> >  > - They live a lifestyle where X just doesn't/can't fit into
into
> >  their
> >  > everyday life.
> >  >
> >  > I see this again and again. With weblogs, and podcasts (in
> >  the 'audio
> >  > away from a connected computer sense') and videoblogs (or in
this
> >  case,
> >  > 'video away from a connected computer')
> >  >
> >  > I tend to embrace new technologies and think of the
possibilities.
> >  > Sheesh, look at what weblogging has done since 1997. Has it
changed
> >  the
> >  > world? I dunno, but it's changed my world. Same with
podcasting and
> >  > videoblogging. Do you see the possibilities? Why not?
> >  >
> >  > Pete
> >  >
> >  > --
> >  > http://tinkernet.org/
> >  > videoblog for the future...
> >  >

> > Individual
> > Fireant
> > Typepad
> > Use
> >
> > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
> >
> >       â–ª        Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.
> >
> >       â–ª        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >       â–ª        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of
> > Service.
> >

> Do yourself a favour and Visit my Vlog
>
> http://pjkproductions.blogspot.com