I'm brand new to vlogging, and i was following the directions on
freevlog.com, and everything worked fine up until I got to
ourmedia.org.  I went through the process of submitting a video, but
after all the blanks were filled in, I hit submit, it ran for a minute
or two, then the screen changed to all white.  Nothing else.  Anyone
know why this is?  I tried going through the process several times to
no avail.

I'm using Windows Movie Maker, and I compressed it like the tutorial
directs.

If anyone could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Luckyykid

http://us.click.yahoo.com/I258zB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM