Cheers for the clip :)

He's number one in todays listing for the UK, but Apple seperate those
stats by Country. I can see that he is at number 18 in the USA today.
To see what the podcast directory of itunes looks like in different
countries, go in through the music store and change the country in the
dropdown at the bottom of the music store frontpage, then select
podcasts within the music store.

I think at the moment its only the 'most popular' stuff that varies,
the actual directory contents are the same everywhere. So the 60 or so
featured video podcasts are the same in the UK as the USA.

Steve of Elbows

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Don McAllister <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/I258zB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM