Just another area of my life invaded by Law and Order.  dum dum.  Can't wait to
fill up the
hard drive with old episodes of Joey or Sci-fi's Mansquito!

AV
http://aaronvaldez.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Enric" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> From http://tech.memeorandum.com/ :
>
> http://today.reuters.com/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=industryNews&storyID=2005
-12-06T143534Z_01_ARM652488_RTRIDST_0_INDUSTRY-MEDIA-APPLE-NBC-
DC.XML&archived=False

http://us.click.yahoo.com/I258zB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM