--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, David Meade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 12/6/05, ManCheeseMo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Does this site even matter?

Not to me.

> I wonder if
> vlogdir, or mefeedia, or some other community site we know and love
> would sponsor a more logical award series one day."

God, please no.  Unless it would make you feel better for winning.  Then you
can have my
vote.

> but ... who needs an award series, anyway?

Well, some people just like to be liked.  Nothing wrong with that.  Randy Mann,
Josh
Kinberg and whoever else are trying to put a Vlogger Awards thing or something
to that
effect.  Who knows how that is turning out...

As I always say when someone brings this topic up to me:  I would love to be
nominated
for Best Use Of Baskerville Bold Font in Subtitles in a Videoblog.

I use the Baskerville Bold font better than you.  And I'm not ashamed of that
fact.  I'll kick
yer butt in that category anyday.

schlomo
http://schlomolog.blogspot.com