if you recall, she got a bit frustrated at BlogHer too

in one general session, she stood up and complained about how bloggers
had been so critical of her leadership of Six Apart, mainly with respect
to her not hiring more women engineers.

here is an audio recording of that
http://apperceive.blogs.com/apperceive/2005/08/mena_trott_at_b.html

Jay dedman wrote:

>Looks like our boy raymond caught some interesting video at some confenrce.
>mena trott from typepad and some audience member discussing how to
>behanve online.reminds me of some of the discussions we have on this
>grouop when we disagree.
>
>http://dltq.org/media/menavsben.mov
>(sorrry i found it in the delicious feed so i dont know the permalink).
>
>jay
>

>--
>Adventures in Videoblogging
><http://feeds.feedburner.com/Momentshowing>