Hi everyone ! I'm a new member of the videoblogging group. My name is
Michael, I'm 25, I live close to Paris, France. I'm a journalist and a
documentary filmmaker.
I finally decided to join the vlogosphere after one year as a
dedicated spectator. I discovered the vlogging movement thanks to
rocketboom, zipzapzop, wearethemedia, verdi, joshleo, and so on.

My vlog url is : http://vlogstory.blogspot.com/

I heard there was a debate on the different vlogs formats. I have no
precise idea on the subject. I guess it's pretty hard to find an
original concept. So you'll find all sort of stuff on my spot.
Well, I'm happy to be on the other side now.
If you need a contact in Paris, don't hesitate to e-mail me !

Take care guys !

Michael

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM