Le 7 déc. 05 à 05:52, Paul Knight a écrit :

> I am seriously thinking of coming to the NY meet the vloggers

Hi Paul, hi all

What are the dates for the meeting in NY?
I seriously think of coming with my  wife Elisabeth
( a present for 15 years weddiing birthday).
One of our good friend is owner of a restaurant in Indian Bay.
Elisabeth speaks fluent English and I would be happy to meet all our
friends vloggers in NY.

Paul thx give me in touch for this travel.
  With Elisabeth we missed the meeting of the vloggers in Amsterdam
because it is more expensive (!)  than to NY

Loiez

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2jUsvC/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM