Or, adding onto Richard's idea, keep some sort of filter, but more of
a limiting filter.  So that it only broadcasts the newest posts off of
each persons vlog or something to that extent.  Like it could browse
(or we could upload somewhere) our 1 or 2 latest entries to enter the
loop at a time so that no person gets more or less play than someone
else and theres an equal opportunity that everyone will get seen.

Because if we included EVERYTHING then someone who started a month ago
will have a very small amount of posts compared to a site like
Rocketboom, lowering that persons chances of getting any play on the
streaming station.

This sounds like a good idea, WinampTV would get a good number of
viewers if someone had a stream on there and also one through another
means.

-Eric
http://unholyknight.blogspot.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/I258zB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM