Wow, cool stuff. I'll forward to Bob. Right now he has Apple hosting all of his stuff for him.

On 12/8/05, Justin Chapweske < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If you're looking at doing HD, I highly recommend checking out Swarmcast
for the delivery (http://swarmcast.net/).  Just put
http://swarmcast.net/swarm/ in front of your URLs to enable it.

This will save you a ton of money and speed up your downloads
considerably.  You can also use it for background downloads from your
web site so that it plays back instantly for your users.

Its still in beta, so if you have any problems/feedback, please visit
the forums.

-Justin

On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 00:44 +0000, Digital wrote:
> My friend Bob is nuts. He is working on theater-grade high definition
> video over IP. I am working on him to get some lower rez vlogging
> going! ;)
>
> Check out a sample of what he is doing:
> http://www.endorphin.com/stories/hd/
>
> WARNING. Very CPU/Bandwidth intensive!!