I've also heard good things about dream host.

I've considered swithing in order to use wordpress since my understanding is that they provide wordpress which is a popular and powerful blog program (from what I've heard).

I, presently use godaddy as a host for blogger. That is, I have blogger use my godaddy space for the account, which gives me more flexibility and my domain name. Also I can create other pages at this domain of whatever sort I want.

GoDaddy also offers some blog progams (nucleus, geeklog, plog, serendipity), but I have never heard of them and I'm used to blogger now.

The prices fo GoDaddy shared hosting is also very good.

For $3.95 a month you get 5 GB of space and 250 GB of monthly data transfer and the

For