Steve, You might want to check out my Video Podcast - www.ScreenCastsOnline.com

I produce Video tutorials for free download in both 960x540 and in iPod format. 80% of the currently available screencasts are in 960 x 600 or 960 x 540.

I've just started mastering in 720p (1280 x 720) and I'm making those versions available to the ScreenCastsOnline contributors, a small but very supportive group who donate $2 per month to ScreenCastsOnline.

There is a freely downloadable (and streamable) 720p episode on my site or you can download it from here:

This is a walkthrough and introduction to RapidWeaver and runs for about 20 minutes. Not bad for a 112MB file. It was a first attempt, the second one is much better!

Cheers
Don