I agree the poll is meaningless. It also depends on what you're trying to
achieve.  Do you
want sohpisticated titling capabilities? Do you need use chroma keying?  Do you
want real-
time rendering for transitions?  I too think FCP is by far the best choice from
the different
programs i've tried. But there also is a steep learning curve if you've never
done any
editing before.

Plus it is difficult to say if one is "better" than another if you've never
used the majority of
them.

I think it would be interesting to learn what people are currently using. Also
some cameras
allow you to edit on the actual camera although I imagine it would get tedious
after awhile

Will

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM