Hmm, I don't think there is a provision for ratings in the yahoo group polls.

I dio see that every time I edit it, votong totals are zeroed, so nobody should
bother
to vote until  the choices are set, unless they don't mind re-voting.

joly

At 10:10 PM 12/8/2005, you wrote:
>Perhaps it would be better to rephrase the poll. I'm sure that not many have
>used more than two softwares listed, myself included so therefore there is no
>basis for comparison.
>It's probably more accurate to poll who uses what software for video blogging
>and their level of satisfaction with the software they use.
>Joan
><http://rantingsofjoan.blogspot.com>http://rantingsofjoan.blogspot.com

             WWWhatsup NYC

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM