Ok, so I am not an expert on technologies and I may sound like a moron
when posting this question, but anyway.

I've been reading about the dilema with delivering video content for
all platforms (Apple vs. Microsoft) and saw some mentioning of Flash
as a technology that being so worldwide used could be the one of the
answer to the problem.

I am a web designer and I've been working with Flash since versiion
2.0. The version I am using now is MX 2004 and I have done some video
embeding in my movies to test how they would work. I have imported mov
into flash and done some design work to export it again as a QT mov.
(see example here:
http://blip.tv/uploadedFiles/Escorial-SquaredMedia118.mov or here:
http://ia300843.eu.archive.org/2/items/Shapes_1/shapes.mov )I kind of
liked it and found it not too difficult but never put too much
attention on it... until now that I am so into vlog.

I did some testing embedding a mov into an fla, streaming and linked
outside but didn't go farther than that.

Anybody has some info about this? Is it flash the answer?

Thanks guys.

Escorial

http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM