So Deirdr,
what process do you use to create your videos? Could you give me some
inside on how can I start?
You can email me here:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I would really appreciate any help and info.

Thanks guys this message group is awesome!!!!!!!!

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Deirdre Straughan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/9QUssC/lzNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM