Yes, you can export a imported video to an FLV from MX2004.

  1) Right click on the imported video in the Library.
  2) Choose the "Export" button
  3) Select where to save the FLV

  -- Enric
  =========
  http://www.cirne.com
  Determine the Media

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Michael Sullivan

http://vlogdir.com/flash/flvplayer.swf?file=http://www.netvideo.dreamhosters.com/RichardTitus150805.flv

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > You could use a free or cheap app to transcode your video into
flv and
> > > utilize the free flash video player on your server.
> > > The very popular free flv player can be found here:
> > > http://www.jeroenwijering.com/?item=Flash_Video_Player
> > >
> > > if you are on windows, i suggest:
> > > http://rivavx.com/index.php?encoder&L=3
> > >
> > > if you have quicktime pro, you should also provide formats that
QT can
> > > export to such as mp4 and 3gp.
> > >
> > > sull

> > vlogger
> > in

> > simple
> > don't
> > they

I've seen

http://roel.meurders.nl/wordpress-plugins/wp-flv-video-player-plugin/ >

http://blip.tv/uploadedFiles/Escorial-SquaredMedia118.mov or here:

http://ia300843.eu.archive.org/2/items/Shapes_1/shapes.mov )I kind of

> > > --
> > > sull
> > > "The hybrid or the meeting of two media is a moment of truth and
> > > revelation from which new form is born"
> > > http://vlogdir.com - The Videoblog Directory
> > > http://videobloggers.org - Free Videoblog Hosting / Vlogosphere
Aggregator