Sorry, I would have if I could. As a "New York Times Select" member (I paid for it), I get preview access to the weekend's articles. I don't think there's any way for me to create a link that would work for non-members (anyone know different?). The article is scheduled for tomorrow (11th), so everyone will be able to read it in the online Times that day.

Several other people's vlogs got very warm mentions in the article. I'm insanely jealous of them, too. <grin>