Friday, December 9, 2005, 6:04:25 PM, Pete Prodoehl wrote:
> Perhaps you could add your notes to the Audacity page? The whole idea is
> to get different opinions from different people. :)

> If you don't feel comfortable editing a wiki, email me your review and I
> will add it.

Thanks for the offer, Pete.

It's not really that I'm uncomfortable editing a Wiki (I'm kind of a
Wiki "old hand", having been using and creating Wikis for several
years).

My main problem is that I simply don't have enough experience of "big
name" audio editing software to know what features might be missing
from Audacity.  I don't even know what audio-editing software other
people are using.

For example, a lot of people here seem to be using Macs with
GarageBand. How does that differ from Audacity? What does it offer
that Audacity doesn't, and what does Audacity offer that GarageBand
doesn't.

I can't help, because I've never used a Mac or GarageBand.

--
Frank Carver   http://www.makevideo.org.uk

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.QUssC/izNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM