FREE WEBLOG NEVER EXPIRING LINK

<http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/11/arts/television/11mack.html?pagewanted=2&ei=5090&en=902af87c8ba6ddf4&ex=1291957200&partner=rssuserland&emc=rss>

<http://tinyurl.com/cm3y7>

On Dec 10, 2005, at 7:41 PM, Markus Sandy wrote:

Congrats to Charlene, Rocketboom, Verdi, Anthology Films and others!

ARTS / TELEVISION   | December 11, 2005
Television:  TV Stardom on $20 a Day
By ROBERT MACKEY
In the right hands, vlogs, or video blogs, are microdocumentaries of surprising beauty, wit and intelligence, and are also increasingly lucrative.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/12/11/arts/television/11mack.html?emc=eta1

(via Carla Morganstern - thanks!)

http://apperceptions.org
http://digitaldojo.blogspot.com
http://spinflow.org
http://wearethemedia.com
http://www.corante.com/events/feedfest/

aim/ichat: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: msandy
spin: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

 Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.

--Steve
--
Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
Video Blog - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com

Like Paul Revere, leading the citizen's media revolution.