The scary thing is that a person can be intelligent, but people are stupid. Ask anyone working in customer service. As much as I wished  people don't get worked up about parodies, someone inevitably will step on toes. I think the world would be a lot nicer if more people take less offence. I'm just trying to illustrate the police's point of view.
Joan