So I'm new here. And have been reading everything as it slowly
developed for several months now. Usually I'd fly in and just start
posting without any formal introduction. So here it is. Cheers to
beers and future posts. Sometime soon, hopefully, I'll be able to
contribute something more than just text.

--Joey

http://us.click.yahoo.com/I258zB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM