Oh, hey, don't sweat it. They have to generalise to keep things brief, and
sure, they could
have written about your Germany trip or mango-slicing, but they have to go for
something
a great number of people can relate to, and really, Putt-Putt golf and boozing
are pretty
much a major USA activity--particularly when they're done at the same time.
New people
can check out your work based on having read the article and see it's true
value for
themselves. People who WANT to see "...a college kid playing drunken miniature
golf" will
see that you have more to offer and people who don't will STILL see that you
have more to
offer. I wouldn't really want to be known as "...the woman who films her
boyfriend in a
Darth Vader mask in his underwear...", but whatever!

I think kudos are in order for the college kid in Michigan whether he golfs
drunk or not,
Bekah
http://missbhavens.blogspot.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/.QUssC/izNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM