I love this video:

<http://www.vimeo.com/clip=26638>

Steven Greenstreet just sent this to me.

I watched the first 13 minutes and the best part is these 17 seconds. I
could watch this all day long.

---
Steven says:

For a short time, the first 26 minutes of the new documentary, "THIS
DIVIDED STATE", will be available for free to watch or download on the
film's website: http://www.thisdividedstate.com

As a VLOG, I thought this would be a nice treat for both you and your
readers. Feel free to download and use the video on your site. Or let
us host the video for you.

Enjoy. Free stuff is always good...

Steve
---

--Steve
--
Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
Video Blog  - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com

Like Paul Revere, leading the citizen's media revolution.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WpTY2A/izNLAA/yQLSAA/lBLqlB/TM