...thinking ginsu knives here....lol

On 12/12/05, Pete Prodoehl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Enric wrote:
> --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Kent Nichols"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think that's absolutely correct.  And after they've finished seeing
> the show they're very motivated to respond:  "That's great, I really
> love the...", "That sucks the way you showed that guy...", etc.
>
>>But the interaction after the fact -- emails, comments, etc. -- that
>>is where the video podcasts are alive.
>
> Yup!  The more immediately after, the better.  Sometimes people are
> into it during.  Like, "Hey, why did you bring that character into the
> story?" (which they may forget by the time it's over.)

Maybe the videobloggers should follow what many of the podcasters do, at
the end of the video supply a phone number: "Comments on this video?
Call 206-555-5555"

Of course it's not exactly as bloggy as text, but you could use the
calls in a video, or as audio on the site, or in it's own feed, or...
there are some interesting possibilities I'd imagine...

Pete

--
http://tinkernet.org/
videoblog for the future...