Hi Mister Paul!

I have young kidlets, and my ipod has taken up several new uses for me:

1 - the kids watched it while sitting in the bleachers at my
daughter's cheerleading competition, waiting for their sister team to
go on.  The kids love "it's jerry time," and they each sat with one
earbud in and watched.  ;)

2 - my two kids always say, "can we watch the ipod?" when we get in
the car, because I have a cigarette lighter charger that charges it
and plays it over the car's fm stereo.  So we watch "happy naked
friday" and "magic monkey bob" on the way to school.

Cell phones are nice, but every day I seem to find a new use for my
video ipod.

Suz
http://vlog.kitykity.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Paul Knight <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>