I don't know if I'll get a lot of responses to this post, though that
would be nice; but I'm just overflowing with "stuff" that I'd love to
share with you all.

Jonny--I can't tell you how tickled I was a month ago when Markus sent
me a link to that mp3 of audio of when you gave the presentation in
New York City.  Here's an art project for kids I did, you said--and
here's a lady in Texas who saw my vlog and did the project.  That was
completely awesome.

Something similar happened to me this morning.  Yesterday's vlog post
(and yes, I am still posting a new vid daily) was a little bit about
me being frustrated, and excited at the same time, and wanting to
teach more parents about videoblogging.  Of all people, my
mother-in-law (the one who was in that vid I did plugging FireANT) saw
the video, and is going to talk to a woman she knows about me teaching
videoblogging on the weekends I go down to San Antonio and visit
node101, hopefully once a month.  So another gap has been bridged
thanks to these vids.

I gave my first presentation at the Apple store here in Plano, TX last
Saturday, and I haven't talked to many of you here about it.  Before I
ever gave the presentation, the lead instructor at the store told me
that he wanted me to present once a month, and to pick dates for the
next couple months.  The presentation itself went 98% smoothly.
Besides the fact that I don't own a mac and got mac-lost a few times,
that was 1%, and the fellow who said he would come to tape the
presentation (sin tape, of course) for me, he didn't show up, so that
was another 1% down.  But the presentation itself went awesome, and I
had a captive audience, and I think I may have even made one mom
almost cry with one of my videos (no, I haven't posted that one on my
vlog yet--it will probably be Christmas Eve or Christmas Day post).
The Apple guys were very very nice to me, and they were thrilled with
my presentation, and seem very eager for me to come back in January.

I really wanted to have the presentation taped--that would have been
my next half-dozen-or-so vlog posts, excerpts from that--but maybe
next month.  In the meantime, I have taken so many vids, and since I
only allow myself to post one a day, I have been backlogged as long as
a week or more, and am now just about catching up to the point where I
only have a surplus of one or two day's worth of vids to post.  Time
to make more.

I guess what I'm saying is... I remember a post a month or so ago
where we were talking about vlogger burnout... usually in Suzy's
little world, I would have gotten burned out on something new within
the first few weeks... but I'm going on four MONTHS now with no end in
sight, and I am actually coming up on making my 100th video blog post...

Any suggestions for a 100th post?

Thanks for your wonderful friendship, help, and support through my
wonderful vlogging experiences!

Susan
http://vlog.kitykity.com