--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, David Meade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm pretty sure this is whats going on:
>
> Previously 'Feedburner' was a user that hit your feed.  But when
> MeFeedia requested your feed from feedburner it was counted as "oh its
> that MeFeedia agent"

Yes, so previously, everyone who was subscribed to your feed in
Mefeedia was counted as a total of 1 user. Now, we report the actual
amount of subscribers in Mefeedia.

> but now when MeFeedia requests your feed it tells Feedburner not only
> that it's MeFeedia, but that it is servicing X subscribers from within
> the MeFeedia environment.

Yes, that's exactly it.

> I'd asked them if they could add this a while ago and I think it's
> what has finally happened.

Yep, that's what we did :)

Does that make sense? I know a few people's stats were out of whack
(Ryanne, ..) today, the problem is fixed, in a few hours those 6 sites
will have correct stats too.

Let me know if you still have questions!
Peter

http://us.click.yahoo.com/9QUssC/lzNLAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM