To go from 231 readers to 3,976 in one day seems very suspicious and I
highly doubt this is all coming from Mefeedia.  An increase of over
3500 readers should have a significant impact on all related traffic.
 The fact that she isn't seeing a huge bump in video downloads should
be a big red flag.

Matter of fact, Ryanne's site is using the VlogMap image directly from
my server, and my server reports how many requests were generated from
external sites.  Yesterday looks no different than any other day...

So again, I'm calling these FeedBurner numbers a fluke.

Who knows - we'll just have to wait and see how the numbers appear
over the next few days.

-Matt
-----------------------
http://ridertech.com
http://leanbackvids.com
http://vlogmap.org

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, David Meade <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm pretty sure this is whats going on:
>
> Previously 'Feedburner' was a user that hit your feed.  But when
> MeFeedia requested your feed from feedburner it was counted as "oh its
> that MeFeedia agent"
>
> but now when MeFeedia requests your feed it tells Feedburner not only
> that it's MeFeedia, but that it is servicing X subscribers from within
> the MeFeedia environment.
>
> I'd asked them if they could add this a while ago and I think it's
> what has finally happened.
>
> So where as MeFeedia used to be one agent hitting your feed ... it's
> now one agent that is reporting how many subscribers it serves.
>
>  -Dave
> http://www.davidmeade.com
>
> On 12/13/05, Steve Garfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Please explain how Mefeedia works with Feedburner.
> >
> > If you are using Feedburner and sign up with mefeedia by pasting in
> > your Feedburner feed, isn't mefeedia traffic included in feedburner
> > stats?
> >
> > On Dec 13, 2005, at 12:37 PM, Devlon wrote:
> >
> > >  The stats from Mefeedia subscriptions weren't being tracked by
> > > feedburner until yesterday.
> > >

> > --Steve
> > --
> > Home Page - http://stevegarfield.com
> > Video Blog  - http://stevegarfield.blogs.com
> > Text Blog     - http://offonatangent.blogspot.com
> >
> > Like Paul Revere, leading the citizen's media revolution.
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> --
> http://www.DavidMeade.com

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM