put the code in <code> [html goes here] </code> tags -- then the browser will know to write the code out instead of executing it.

jen

jenSimmons
http://www.emergingawareness.org
http://www.inclinationsthemovie.com
http://www.jensimmons.com
On Dec 12, 2005, at 10:00 PM, LeanBackVids.com wrote:

The "TextControl" plugin will do the trick and works great...
http://dev.wp-plugins.org/wiki/TextControl

More WP plugins here...
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/

-Matt
http://ridertech.com
http://leanbackvids.com
http://vlogmap.org

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Jeffrey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Is there something I am missing - how to edit a post in just HTML and
> have it NOT strip out the HTML I've placed in the post?

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

 Visit your group "videoblogging" on the web.