correction: store presentation is at 8pm

Markus Sandy wrote:
Luis,

why not organize a videoblogging presentation at the south coast plaza apple store?

also, if it's not too far to travel, please join us tonight at the Santa Monica Apple store at 7pm and for some dinner afterwards

markus

escorial1967 wrote:
Crap....
and I am stuck in Orange County, no vloggers meetings, not node 101,
not ryanne and her porn vlog :P

I am jealous to death. That's it  I'm moving to NY... hold down I will
have to talk to my wife... never mind.

Good luck guys.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Markus Sandy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

yes, we can make any event a vlogger event by getting together

covering it

road nodes for SXSW, MacWorld, etc.

sponsored?

ryanne hodson wrote:

ok
it doesnt matter what the organizers prepare really
if there are a bunch of us there
we can represent anyway

hell if we can get a table somewhere
we can have a portable node101 happening
markus and i were just brainstorming this idea

why not just have a vlogger base camp
were we meet up
teach, hang out etc
DIY kids