> As to sharing with the world . . . I'd like to share with more of the
> world.  I'd love to have a conversation about strategies for gaining
> viewership.  Are there plans for a vlogging index that could guide
> viewers toward the types of vlogs they want to see?  Can we develop
> more sophisticated linking practices?  What's next for Mefedia?

I wrote this specifically about podcasting, but the same rules apply for
video blogs:
http://www.jakeludington.com/project_studio/20051028_12_ways_to_promote_your
_podcast.html

Non-breaking URL:
http://tinyurl.com/95rnh

Like any 12-step program, it takes work, but it will work.

Jake Ludington

http://www.PodcastingStarterKit.com
http://www.jakeludington.com
http://www.sync2play.com