Not an error on my end.

Here is the data directly from the FeedBurner API...
http://api.feedburner.com/awareness/1.0/GetFeedData?uri=RyannesVideoBlog

-Matt
-----------------------
http://ridertech.com
http://leanbackvids.com
http://vlogmap.org

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "petertheman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://mefeedia.com/feeds/96
> Ryanne's blog has 89 subscribers in Mefeedia, and that's the number
> we're reporting to Feedburner.
>
> Perhaps they cache something, and perhaps you cache something and it
> takes longer to update? I'll check with the Feedburner guys :)
>
> Peter
>

> > 4009 for Ryanne and 1061 for LeanBackVids yesterday...
> >
> > Looks like the bug is still causing inflated numbers.
> > http://www.vlogmap.org/feedburner/
> >
> > -Matt
> > -----------------------
> > http://ridertech.com
> > http://leanbackvids.com
> > http://vlogmap.org
> >

> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, ryanne hodson
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > i knew it was an error
> > > i usually get from 400-600 downloads of my videos
> > > peter reported that yes, this was an error
> > > and also seemed to have mistakenly deleted about 220 subscribers of
> > > mine in mefeedia.
> > > sooooooo.....
> > > if you were subscribed to me through mefeedia, and now i'm not
in your
> > > Video Queue...
> > > please re-subscribe!
> > >
> > > http://mefeedia.com/feeds/96/
> > >
> > > --
> > > me: http://ryanedit.blogspot.com
> > > educate in person: http://nyc.node101.org
> > > educate online: http://freevlog.org
> > > videos i want you to see: http://revlog.blogspot.com

Most low income homes are not online. Make a difference this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5UeCyC/BWHMAA/TtwFAA/lBLqlB/TM