Good to know... Anyone else? and ideas?

-Mike

On Dec 15, 2005, at 11:25 AM, LeanBackVids.com wrote:

I guess, but 889 readers (84%) from My Yahoo seems very suspicious.

VlogMap's Blog was featured on the default My Yahoo page a few months
ago and we didn't even get that many new readers then.  Now VlogMap's
feed shows a ton of readers from Google Desktop (48%)?

Until I see a traffic increase on my server stats, I'm sticking to my
bug theory.

As for the image suggestion, each of our videos already has an image
associated with it.  It doesn't help much since the total number of
server requests from FeedBurner has never exceeded the listed number
of readers (for any of my sites).

Of course, that is probably due to caching.

-Matt
http://ridertech.com
http://leanbackvids.com
http://vlogmap.org